Monday, December 7, 2015

It's Monday! Reading TOO much? ;)

I've been reading a LOT!!! Too much? No! One can't read too much! That's blaspheme! ;) A good chunk of it has been re-reading so that automatically goes faster. It's always so much fun to revisit old favorites. :)

Currently Reading

  •  Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (re-read) (audiobook)

Finished this week

  • Betsy-Tacy and Tib by Lucy Maud Montgomery (re-read) 
  • Betsy-Tach Go Over the Big Hill by Lucy Maud Montgomery (re-read)
  • Horse of a Different Color by Ralph Moody
  • The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster (re-read) 

Coming Soon!

  • Betsy-Tacy Go Downtown by Lucy Maud Montgomery (re-read) 
  • Beloved by Toni Morisson
  • Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier 
  • Charlotte's Web by E.B. White (re-read) 
P.S. The results of the Classics Club spin was 19 so I'll be reading Othello by William Shakespeare. :) 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I should reread The Phantom Tollbooth soon. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...