Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Birthday Month Reading Challenge- December

Well December has come and the last month of the Birthday Month Reading Challenge! I hope y'all have had fun this year and don't worry... you still have 31 days to catch up if you're behind. ;)
Here's my customary list of December birthday authors and the more complete list is HERE.
  • Jane Austen
  • Stephanie Meyer
  • Nicholas Sparks
  • Emily Dickinson
  • Rose Wilder-Lane
  • Willa Cather
  • Elisabeth Elliot
  • Padraic Colum
  • Eloise McGraw
  • Ralph Moody
  • G.A. Henty
  • George MacDonald
  • Rudyard Kipling
  • Carol Ryrie Brink
  • Mary Norton
  • Rosemary Sutcliff
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...