- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I've lost track of how many times I've read my favorite book.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien- Again I've lost track of how many times I've re-read this classic. I know it's probably been less than some as it's longer but I've still read it many times.
- Coronation of Glory by Deborah Meroff- Something about this book and the story of Lady Jane Grey really appeals to me and I've revisited this book many times.
- Leave it to Psmith by P.G. Wodehouse- My favorite of P.G. Wodehouse's novels and one I've re-read and, now that I have an audiobook of it, re-listenend to a lot.
- This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness by Frank Peretti- I've re-read these two books countless times. Are they the greatest books? Not really. Do I still love them? Yup!
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling- No explanation needed here.
- The Redwall series by Brian Jacques- I haven't re-read these in awhile but I did a ton as a kid and my heart longs to revisit the series.
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis- I've read this the most of the Chronicles of Narnia series for good reason... it's the best!
- Anne of Green Gables series by Lucy Maud Montgomery- Read and re-read over and over gain. One can't get enough of this spunky ginger!
- The Wizard of Oz series by L. Frank Baum- Again I haven't re-read these in a while, except the first book for book club last year, but I re-read this series so many times as a kid and I really want to re-read them again.
This post just makes me want to go back and re-read a few of my favorites!
What about you? What are the books you could re-read forever?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin