Monday, May 4, 2015

It's Monday! One more Week and than Graduation!!!!


How do you like my new blog layout? I used to change my layout all of the time but then about this time last year I stopped. However, I'm glad I've done a change. :) My favorite part is my new header and the best part about the header is that it encompasses so much geekiness in one place!!!! No it doesn't include all of my favorite things but it includes the most important ones... Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice and Doctor Who. :) I might do some more changes with the layout in the next couple weeks just to tweak it. We'll see. :)

I am really and truly in the last stretch of school! I just have this week of a preparatory class for NCLEX (Nursing state boards) and then my final and I graduate! There's also the little matter of actually taking the NCLEX but one thing at a time! ;)

I was able to (finally) watch the 2002 film version of The Importance of Being Ernest (I've already watched the 1952 version). I enjoyed it a lot, though it was weird seeing Colin Firth in a different roll than Mr. Darcy. It did have it's issues though. All in all though enjoyable. Both version are actually. :)

Currently Reading- I know it's a lot! This isn't normal for me. :)

  • Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts by Jerry Bridges
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (re-read) (audiobook)- It's narrated by Barbara Caruso! I'm so thrilled! She narrated the Anne of Green Gables audiobooks that I listened to earlier this year and adored. 
  • Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransom (re-read)- As I said last week, I'm reading this aloud to my little brother. Surprisingly he's already starting to enjoy it. He kept me going four chapters straight the other day. My throat was getting really dry! 
  • The Valley of Vision

Finished this Week

  • Boys of Blur by N.D. Wilson 

Coming Soon

  • Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell- Readathon started this past Friday but I haven't quite yet. I've still got time! ;)
  • Dream Thief by Stephen Lawhead (re-read)

Reviews Posted this Week


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Aaah! You changed your header! All the feels in the new header, though…:D I like it muchly! And I love the light blue theme…'t'is gorgeous! So what site did you use to make your header?:) It's great!:D

    Congratulations!!! You're almost a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Picasa. It works pretty well but there's a bunch of things I wish I could do that I can't... Or else I just haven't figured it out yet. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ah, Darcy. It never hurts to have him front and center. :) Hope you're enjoying all your reading, and blessings on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for being almost done with school! :) Nice new blog layout.
    I don't know how you have time for school, reading all those books and blogging! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The secret is having no social life. ;)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...