Friday, May 8, 2015

Liebster Questions- Just for fun :)

Holly over at Nut Free Nerd posted some questions for the Liebster Award. I've already won several Liebster awards so I don't care about all of that but I do like answering questions. :)
Here are Holly's questions.

  1. Bookmarks or folding the pages? Bookmarks
  2. Paperback or hardcover? Hardcover 
  3. Socks or Barefoot? Barefoot
  4. Movies or TV shows? In the last few years I've watched more TV shows but before that I was definitely movies. I think though at this point in my life it's TV shows. I like watching a forty minute episode as opposed to a two hour movie... though sometimes it becomes two (or three!) forty minute episodes. ;)
  5. Pens or Pencils? Depends but normally pens. 
  6. Sci fi or fantasy? This is a hard question! I really knew little and had read or seen little with sci fi except Star Wars before a couple years ago and now I'm a big fan of it. However, I'm still a big fan of Fantasy... most notably the Lord of the Rings. I really don't feel like I can answer this question. 
  7. Series or stand-alones? I think stand-alones. 
  8. Rain or Snow? I HATE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!! Probably snow more though. Rain actually has benefits. 
  9. Shopping online or in stores? Depends. Probably online though. 
  10. Road tripping or flying? Road tripping. 
  11. Answering questions or asking them? So I feel like I'm contradicting myself after I just stated above that I like answering questions. To be clear, I like answering them when I have time to think about an answer... like when I'm writing a blog post. I do not like getting questions sprung on me. So I'd go with asking questions. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...