Here are Holly's questions.
- Bookmarks or folding the pages? Bookmarks
- Paperback or hardcover? Hardcover
- Socks or Barefoot? Barefoot
- Movies or TV shows? In the last few years I've watched more TV shows but before that I was definitely movies. I think though at this point in my life it's TV shows. I like watching a forty minute episode as opposed to a two hour movie... though sometimes it becomes two (or three!) forty minute episodes. ;)
- Pens or Pencils? Depends but normally pens.
- Sci fi or fantasy? This is a hard question! I really knew little and had read or seen little with sci fi except Star Wars before a couple years ago and now I'm a big fan of it. However, I'm still a big fan of Fantasy... most notably the Lord of the Rings. I really don't feel like I can answer this question.
- Series or stand-alones? I think stand-alones.
- Rain or Snow? I HATE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!! Probably snow more though. Rain actually has benefits.
- Shopping online or in stores? Depends. Probably online though.
- Road tripping or flying? Road tripping.
- Answering questions or asking them? So I feel like I'm contradicting myself after I just stated above that I like answering questions. To be clear, I like answering them when I have time to think about an answer... like when I'm writing a blog post. I do not like getting questions sprung on me. So I'd go with asking questions. :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin