Friday, May 1, 2015

Birthday Month Reading Challenge- May

May has come with graduations and the much anticipated end of school!!!!! :)
I hope you're all keeping up with the Birthday Reading Challenge! If you're behind don't worry; I'm sure many of us are. ;) Just catch up as you can. :)
Here's a list of authors with their birthday in May. A more complete list is HERE.
  • Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Walt Whitman
  • Tony Hillerman
  • Margaret Wise Brown
  • Margaret Rey
  • William Péne du Bois
  • Irene Hunt
  • Eleanor Estes
  • Daphne du Maurier
  • Richard Adams
  • Leo Lionni
  • J.M. Barrie
  • Edward Lear
  • L. Frank Baum
  • Arnold Lobel
  • Susan Cooper
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...