Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bout of Books- Day 1&2 Updates

Bout of BooksI've been a little behind with the Bout of Books updates but I'm catching up! I had this little matter of a final that heavily influenced my future and work so I wasn't really having time for blogging. I did have time for reading though. :)
Oh, and yes, I PASSED NURSING SCHOOL!!! I'll be graduating at the nursing pinning ceremony on Thursday!!!! More details and fun pictures then. :)
So far for Bout of Books I've read:

  • Gone With the Wind- Six chapters
  • Little Women (audiobook) (re-read)- 1 chapter
  • Zlateh the Goat and Other Stories- COMPLETED
  • When Shlemiel went to Warsaw and Other Stories- COMPLETED
Pretty good so far! The two last are children's books so were fairly quick reads but I'm still proud of myself. ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. I read Gone With the Wind for BoB too! I finished it on day one but I only had 120 pages to read yet. I hope you're enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting through nursing school! :) I want to listen or read Little Women :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! What better way to celebrate than with a read-a-thon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! That is a big success. What an exciting thing for you. Have a fantastic time at your pinning ceremony this week -- celebrate to the fullest! Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lois! :-) Just think if you hadn't passed: all that time and work for... nothing. :-O ;-P

    Hope you have a GREAT day today with the ceremony!


    BTW, you haven't got a comment or anything else from me for a while, but that'll be changing (besides this comment). :o) But I was checking here just about every day I think! :-)


    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you were checking in... ;)
      Thank you. If I hadn't passed.... oh my! ;)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! :D I'm looking forward to seeing graduation pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...