Let's begin shall we?
- How did you first discover LMM’s books? As with many of my favorites, I was basically raised on LMM's books and the films. Most likely I watched the movies before I read the books but they were probably among the first books I read as a child.
- What’s your favorite LMM book? Anne of Green Gables.... I think. With re-reading the series this year though I have really come to deeply love Rilla of Ingleside so it's close.
- What’s your least favorite LMM book? It used to be Anne of the Island but I've come to appreciate that one a lot more with the re-read. Maybe Anne of Windy Poplars? Actually Anne of Windy Poplars through Rainbow Valley I'm a little more neutral about, though I still love them.
- Who is your favorite character in allllll of LMM’s works? Anne... when she's younger... when she's older sometimes she annoys me. :) I also love Matthew Cuthbert a lot. And Gilbert!
- What couple is your favorite? Anne and Gilbert... but I've only read the Anne series and the Emily series so....
- What is your favorite quote from LMM (either a quote from one of her books, or from her personal life)? Many of my favorite quotes come from Anne of Green Gables. It's hard to chose though! I think though I'll go with "Because when you're imagining, you might as well imagine something worthwhile."
- How many LMM books have you read? All of the Anne books (8) and all of the Emily books (3). Total is 11. :) I really want to read more though. I was sadly a little oblivious to the fact she wrote more than that (because that was all of her books my family owned) until this year. I'm so excited she did write more though because I love LMM's books.
- Which LMM book would you most like to see made into a movie? Rilla of Ingleside
- Have you found a kindred spirit? A few. :)