Friday, May 1, 2015

Bout of Books #3 Sign up Post!

It's time for another Bout of Books! This one starts the day of my final so it's perfect timing. I'll have tons of free time afterwards to read! :) Well... that is I hope I'll have tons of free time. ;)
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I'm excited to sign up and hopefully get caught up with some reading!
In May I have a few books "scheduled" to read for my various reading challenges so I'll be reading those for sure. Those are:
  1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  2. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  3. Dream Thief by Stephen Lawhead
I also hope to dive into some other books though. Those are listed below.
  1. Mysterious Island by Jules Verne
  2. Big Red by Jim Kjelgaard (re-read)
  3. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White (re-read)
Are you joining in the Bout of Books? It's tons of fun! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I came to your blog (I'm also doing the Gone with the Wind event) or I would have forgotten to participate in Bout of Books! I lose track of when readathons are, so thank you for this post. I'm excited to go sign up sometime today. Hope you have fun with GWTW and Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only remembered Bout of Books because one of my other friends posted it. :)

      Delete
  2. First time for Little Women? It's one of my favorites! I might have to do Bout of Books, though knowing me, I'll forget! :) ENJOY Gone with the Wind! I'm so excited we're all reading together! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, forgot to mark Little Women was a re-read. :) I've read it so many times it's crazy! :)
      I'm thrilled about the GWTW read a long. It will be cool to read it together and will also keep me accountable. :)

      Delete
  3. Great book choices! You're brave to pick Gone With the Wind. I started that one last year and had to set it aside since it's just so dang long. Good luck on your Bout of Books. I'll be reading too (though I haven't picked my reads yet). Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! :) I hope you get to them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...