Friday, May 15, 2015

Graduated from Nursing School!!!!

Yesterday, after two too many years of nursing school ;) I finally graduated from nursing school! It's been a long road and you all, my poor blog readers, have had to hear me moan about it all this time. ;) I'm so thankful to be through it but I am also so thankful for the invaluable education and life lessons I have garnered from it. Next is taking my state boards, aka the fearsome NCLEX! So my moaning isn't over yet. ;)
Here are some pictures of the joyous occasion though!
Having a drink after finding out we passed with
my amazing nursing school friend April. We
couldn't have made it through without each other.
And yes that's A drink... mixed with orange juice no less! 
My little siblings and I before the ceremony! 

My parents and I. :) 
That's my Dad. ;) 

Thank you everyone for cheering me on through this nursing school marathon! It's been crazy fun! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lois!!!! What an accomplishment! I'm sure you're still kind of soaring in the clouds.... Also, I'll be thinking about you with the upcoming state boards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy the feeling - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! It must be such a relief, even with some final tests looming. Best of luck with those as you sail into the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lois! That's awesome; best wishes on your future endeavours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Didn't comment back when I saw this after you posted...)

    Yeah, even in my short time here, the moaning was getting old, so bless those other readers. ;^)

    Your smile (second picture prompted this) is sort of a-MAZING, FYI! :O)

    Again, like I said in comment on previous post, congrats!


    P.S. Well when I said last time you'd be hearing from me again (besides that/these comments), I didn't get to it last week. :-/ And after this post I remembered, "Uh oh," because I didn't know if your school e-mail would still work after you're "gone." I guess I'll see! Never imagined I wouldn't do it before graduation! :-(

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) My school email is working right now but I'm not actually sure when it will go away. If you email me again, I will give you my other email address... Or else you're out of luck. ;)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...