Monday, May 11, 2015

It's Monday! The Final

As you read this, I am most likely in the midst of my last final for nursing school! I appreciate your prayers. This semester has been challenging and fun all in one and in some ways it was my favorite semester and some ways I couldn't wait for it to be done (senioritis much?). However, I am grateful to have finally reached  the end and I'm looking forward with fear and excitement to taking the NCLEX (nursing state boards) and taking on a nursing job in the "real world". :) The pinning ceremony (basically a graduation ceremony for nursing) is later this week and then I'll be officially graduated! Not officially an RN yet though until I pass the NCLEX. :)
I'm also hoping that will give me more time to read. ;)

Finished This Week

  • none

Currently Reading

  • Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (re-read) (audiobook)
  • Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransom (re-read)- Still reading this aloud to my brother. I think it will be a slow process. He complains about it every time I have the time to read it to him but when I'm actually reading it to him he loves it. 
  • Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts by Jerry Bridges
  • The Valley of Vision

Coming Soon

  • Dream Thief by Stephen Lawhead

Reviews Posted this Week


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your final final! It's such an awesome feeling to be done! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You're almost done!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the Jerry Bridges book? I have heard him speak...and even met him! He is really good friends with Bev and David. He is an incredible man of God.
    And yes, I am creeping to catch up on all that I have missed. Congrats on graduating! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good! It's fast becoming a favorite. :)
      That's so cool that they are friends with him!
      Thank you! :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...