Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bout of Books- Days 3&4&5&6

Bout of BooksMultiple day updates! Sorry but not sorry. ;) I've been too lazy and too busy to get these taken care of these Bout of Books posts. :(
So on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday I read:
  • Gone With the Wind- 3 Chapters
  • Trusting God- 5 Chapters
  • Little Women (re-read) (audiobook)- 4 chapters
I need to catch up on my reading more but I keep wanting to watch stuff instead. :( I did finally finish watching Our Mutual Friend. It was good but dragged in some places... but that's Dickens. ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...