Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WWW Wednesdays

Today I'm linking up with MizB at Should be Reading to answer some reading questions. 

What are you currently reading?

Currently I've got three books going. I'm reading The Children of Húrin by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde and I'm listening to The Warden by Anthony Trollope. 

What did you recently finish reading?

The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells

What do you think you'll reading next?

So many books so little time. I honestly have no clue. I'm not envisioning myself finishing these soon so we'll see. I've been getting amen urge to reread Harry Potter recently. I really don't know why, I've reread them fairly recently think so I really shouldn't as there are other books that I should be reading.perhaps I'll start Bridge Over the River Kwai.  


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...