Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I've Never Read

This is so easy because there are a lot of modern books I haven't read but working in a library, I am familiar with all of them. :)

  1. Stephen King
  2. Suzanne Collins
  3. Stephanie Meyer
  4. Neil Gaiman
  5. Veronica Roth 
  6. Jodi Piccoult 
  7. James Patterson
  8. George R.R. Martin
  9. Janet Evanovich
  10. Lee Child
Probably I'll never read any of those authors, though perhaps someday I will read one of Stephen King's books just for the experience. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I can't vouch for all of these authors because I haven't read most of them either but I will say that Veronica Roth's Divergent series is pretty good. I finished the whole series in 2 days :) The only other author on this list I've read is Suzanne Collins and while the Hunger Games was a good concept, (Unpopular opinion alert!) I think a better author could have written a much better series from her concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Divergent series is another I could possibly see myself reading.
      Yeah, from what I've heard about The Hunger Games I just decided not to bother. I think I would probably think the same as you do about them. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Neil Gaiman's books and I enjoy GRRM's A Song of Ice and Fire series (when will book 6 be released? ;_;) :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Hunger Games and Divergent a chance, they were both really really good!

    Thanks fo stopping by my blog Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...