Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fitting Reading in with School

I need a zap or something. The reading zap. I actually need as studying zap more but a reading zap would be more fun.
In other words, busy with school and other various activities (which are limited due to school), I did not finish a single book this week. However, I did do some reading on War of the Worlds, but I'm not done with it yet. So I'm going to continue on reading that and listening to the audiobook of The WardenHopefully, hopefully, HOPEFULLY, for the third week in a row, I'll start Children of Húrin this week. School is really busy and this last week I've come to realize that I need to put even more time yet into it so it isn't going to get any better. I'm planing to take some time though to relax this week and sneak in some reading or listen to an audiobook. How much I'll get done though really depends.
In more fun news, and by fun I mean more fun relative to school, we've had lots of snow and ice here in Kansas and I'm currently having to stay at my parents so I don't get snowed in out in the middle of nowhere. I'm also getting my first OB rotation tomorrow for nursing school, which I have high hopes for. :) Agh! I'm back to school! It never escapes me. :(
Linking up with Book Journey.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. War Of The Worlds... good for you! That is one I have yet to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad for your parent's haven for your safety !
    best on the week ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasn't this winter been just loads of fun, she said sarcastically. I hope you are enjoying school even though it is cutting into your reading time. Come see my Monday Report. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am still enjoying it, not as much as I wish but enough. :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...