So on a much lesser though.... reading.
- The Martian by Andy Weir- I love this book but yeah it does have a language problem. :(
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin- I'm trying to decide if I want to switch to the abridged version. This thing is two volumes each the size of LOTR! I love it but it's a lot!
- The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens- I'm joining in Behold the Stars' read-along for this Dickens novel.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)- My next audiobook now that I'm done with The Swiss Family Robinson. I've been craving some Tolkien! :) That first chapter is so great though! The nostalgia is beautiful. :)
Finished this Past Week
- The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss (audiobook) (re-read)-
- The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)
Posts From this Last Week
Follow my blog with Bloglovin