Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday- Ten Most Anticipated Books on my Spring TBR

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is my most anticipated books on my Spring TBR list.

  1. Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot
  2. The Secret Life of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Butterfield 
  3. Mr. Midshipman Hornblower by C.S. Forester 
  4. The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery 
  5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
  6. Waverley by Sir Walter Scott
  7. The Once and Future King by T.H. White
  8. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky 
  9. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-reads)
  10. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (re-reads)
What are you looking forward to reading?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. I've been anxiously waiting for The Once and Future King to get to my library (I requested it from a different one across town). Ooh, just finished another read through of LOTR too and The Chronicles of Narnia are only a few TBR books away. We have a lot of books in common this spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm listening to The Hobbit right now and it's just wetting my appetite for LOTR!

      Delete
  2. Oh, The Blue Castle is lovely, and I love the quirkiness of The Once and Future King!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to revisit Crime and Punishment; Dostoevsky seems to be the only Russian classic author I find a bit more difficult to get through but I appreciate how his novels are brimming with ideas and debates. Happy reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dostoevsky is actually my favorite Russian author so far. :)

      Delete
  4. I have always been intrigued by the title, The Once and Future King. Haven't gotten around to reading it yet though. Nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Once and Future King! Yay! I've read that book so many times. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...