- Catherine Morland from Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen- I know I've mentioned this before on the blog but my mom has likened me to her multiple times and when I take Jane Austen character quizzes it's always Catherine I come out as.
- Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables and others by L.M. Montgomery- Her imagination really resonates with me as well as other qualities she possesses.
- Phillipa Gordan from Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery- There's a part in the book where Phillipa says something along the lines that she can act and look silly on the outside but on the inside she is actually thinking and intelligent and so much more.... and I think that really applies to me. And yes, the actual quote sound way more intelligent but I couldn't find it try as I did to do so.
- Scout from To Kill a Mockinbird by Harper Lee- I more remind myself of Scout when I was younger... not so much now probably.
- Molly Gibson from Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell- I don't see myself wholly in Moll, as she is far more forbearing and kind than I will ever be but as goes keeping other people's secrets and bearing other people's burdens I can see myself a little in her. My grandpa loved the movie of Wives and Daughters and he always told us granddaughters that he wanted us to be like Molly. With him having passed away recently, I take those words deeply to heart.
- Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling- Now I'm not a super genius like Hermione by any means but there are definitely times in school, especially when I'm studying for tests or the end of the semester looms nearer and nearer, that I go all Hermione and study and stress like crazy!
- Lucy Penvensie from The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis- Us poor younger children that get overlooked for the older siblings and are never listened to... not that I'm bitter or anything. ;)
- Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott- I haven't re-read this in awhile (but I'll be re-reading it soon!) but from what I recall of Jo, she loves writing, she is a little hot headed sometimes and she has many of the other qualities and defects I possess.
BONUS- Movies/TV Shows which feature characters who resemble me!
- Martha Jones from Doctor Who- I am defininitely Martha in that I know I would end up falling in love with the doctor and having to leave. I would also be totally geeking out about everything and asking questions like Martha does. :) I love Martha. :)
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast- I recently realized that I am very much Belle. I love to read, I love my Dad despite his quirks ;) and of course a spot of adventure would be cool. ;)
I could only come up with eight but then I finished it off with two from the film department. :) If you think of a character that remind you of me let me know in the comments! :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin