|My sister and I all dolled up for church on Easter Sunday.|
Reading wise, I am quite sad as I finished listening to The Hobbit and was excited to listen to The Fellowship of the Ring next but it was checked out from my state library's audiobook app!!!!! I have a hold on it though but since it's so long it may be a while before it gets returned! It almost makes me want to just grab the book and start reading it but I really wanted to try the experience of listening to them this year so I'm going to hold off though my heart longs for some Tolkien! ;) My siblings and I did start watching The Fellowship of the Ring Easter Sunday evening, which was supposed to alleviate my longing but it actually just made it worse!!!!! Ahhhhh!
- The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
- The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin (abridged)
- A Midsummer's Night Dream (audiobook)- My cheap substitute audiobook until Fellowship of the Ring comes in.
- By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)
Finished this Past Week
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert- Very interesting read.
- On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)- I love this book. It's so beautiful and homey feeling. I think I'm Bilbo... I'm at least a hobbit. ;)
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)- Soon I hope!!!!
Reviews Posted this Week
Follow my blog with Bloglovin