Monday, June 1, 2015

Birthday Month Reading Challenges- June

We have reached June and we are at the half way point!!! Get excited! If you're behind don't worry! You still have time to catch up. :)
Here are the birthdays for June! Be sure to check out a more complete list HERE.
  • Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • Maurice Sendak
  • Pearl S. Buck
  • Erich Maria Remarque
  • John F. MacArthur
  • Mercedes Lackey
  • Esther Forbes
  • Brian Jacques
  • Walter Farley
  • Thomas Hardy
  • George Orwell
  • Peter Spier
  • Robert Kraus
  • Eric Carle
  • Johanna Spyri
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...