Monday, June 29, 2015

It's Monday! Loving Call the Midwife!

As you can see from the title of this post I'm in LOVE with the show Call the Midwife! I'm watching it with my little sister and we just finished season two but yet to watch the Christmas special (maybe tonight?). I'm so happy with how the season ended. :)))))
This week has been crazy! With my brother's wedding two Saturdays ago and then family at the house all this week to stay for our cousin's wedding this past Saturdaythere were no spare moments to be found. However, family weddings are over now, though there are many more friends with weddings this summer but thankfully I'm not involved in them. :) I've had enough weddings for this summer. It has been fun though and I do love weddings. :)
Reading has not been going well though and I need to finish How Green was My Valley before the end of this month, which, you know, is only in a couple days. I'm halfway through though and hopefully the last half is a breeze. :)

Finished this week

  • none

Currently Reading

  • How Green was My Valley by Richard Lewellyn
  • Swallowdale by Arthur Ransom (re-read) 
  • Little Men by Louisa May Alcott (re-read) (audiobook)

Coming Soon in July! 

  • Pygmalion by Bernard Shaw
  • The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
  • The Black Cauldron by Lloyd Alexander
  • The Castle of Llyr by Lloyd Alexander
  • Taran Wanderer by Lloyd Alexander
  • The High King by Lloyd Alexander 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...