Monday, June 22, 2015

It's Monday! And they lived happily ever after...

Since my first post back in 2011 my best friend eBeth has shown up in my posts here and there. What I never told you all, for reasons I'm really not sure... I'm absent minded and easily distracted, and.... where was I? ;) Anyways, what I never told you all was that back last February she and my brother started courting... a match I had been making for years and they had finally come around to realize I was right. ;) Last November for Thanksgiving my brother went up to North Carolina with her to meet some of her extended family and there underneath a waterfall he proposed to her. :)))))))))))))
This last Saturday they were married! Naturally I was one of the bridesmaids and I'm pretty positive that besides them I was the one beaming the most! :) It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. We were incredibly blessed to have lots of family come.
I am so excited for their marriage and new life together. I love them both so much and I know that they will be very happy together. Finally I can officially call eBeth what I've always called her anyways... my sister. ;)

And in lesser thought (just this once).... reading.... ;)

Finished this week

  • The Valley of Vision 
  • Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransom (re-read)

Currently Reading

  • Swallowdale by Arthur Ransom (re-read)
  • Little Men by Louisa May Alcott (re-read) (audiobook)

Coming Soon

  • How Green was My Valley by Richard Lewellyn 
As a final note, be sure to enter in the Great Book Giveaway Bonanza for a chance to win a copy of Tom Swayer, Huckleberry Finn or Killer Angels. The giveaway ends at midnight this Wednesday! See more details and enter to win HERE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your brother!!
    :-)
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your brother and new sister!! ;) (I can tell you're just flying in the clouds.... :D) HOW exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am definitely flying in the clouds! Thanks. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to your family! It's always nice to have everyone find out you were right all along, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was a funny surprise! (Because an old post I was going to comment on.)

    But neat and interesting!

    I didn't know you were also in the "matchmaking business." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I love to matchmake left and right. :) If I can't find a match myself I'll make one for everyone else. ;)

      Delete
  5. How awesome! Are you renaming yourself Emma Woodhouse now? Lol. That's very cool, though, to have a friend marry into your family :-D Congrats to them and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma as far as matchmaking... I don't think I'm like her in any other way... maybe I'm in denial? ;)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Ahhhhh, Lois! That is soooo exciting! 'T'is perfect--a real fairytale:) You're both beautiful! Congratulations!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia. :) It is a perfect fairytale. :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...