Sunday, March 1, 2015

Birthday Month Reading Challenge- March

Congratulations on making it through February! Now on to March! If you've fell behind don't stress out! Just catch up as you can. :)
Here's a list of some authors with birthdays in March for my Birthday Month Reading Challenge. Be sure to check out the more complete list HERE.
  • Albert Einstein
  • Dr. Seuss/Theodore Geisel
  • Ralph Ellison
  • Iris Chang
  • Howard Pyle
  • Andrew Lang
  • Lois Lowry
  • Elizabeth Barrett Browning
  • Kenneth Grahame
  • Ezra Jack Keats
  • Tennessee Williams
  • Robert Frost
  • Anna Sewell
  • Sid Fleischman
  • Marguerite de Angeli
  • Virginia Hamilton
  • Patricia MacLachlan
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Great list of authors. I love Lois Lowry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!
    Since we have a lot of the same favorites, when it comes to books, I'm going to start following you.;)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...