- Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Fanny Price from Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Anne Elliot from Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Amy Dorrit from Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
- Lady Jane Grey from Coronation of Glory by Deborah Meroff- Kind of cheating because she is a real historical figure that I admire but there's a book about her so there!
- Molly Gipson from Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Precious Ramotswe from The No. One Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- Luna Lovegood from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling- I know she isn't exactly the heroine of the story but I actually kind of prefer her to Hermione.
P.S. If you haven't already be sure to check out my newest project: The 1000 Book List!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin