So in no particular order....
- The Scarlet Pimpernel series by Emmuska Orczy- I've read and re-read The Scarlet Pimpernel but this year I am really looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
- The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery- I've read some rave reviews of this one from fellow Montgomery lovers so I'm excited to read it!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer- This is going to be the year I read it... and hopefully the rest of the series too!
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton- I've read some great things about this book.
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevesky- I was pleasantly surprised by The Brothers Karamazov last year so now I'm excited to read another Dostoevsky book.
- Waverley by Sir Walter Scott- My re-read of Ivanhoe last year really got me interested in reading more of Scott's books so this is next!
- Matilda by Roald Dahl- I'm not sure how I missed this book as a kid as I read many of Dahl's other books but nonetheless I did. This year I'm fixing that!
- Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot- I'm really not sure how I've not read this book by now but I'm reading it this year.
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Butterfield- One I've been meaning to read for awhile and my parents got it last year so once my sister is done reading it (that may take awhile) I'm going to read it!
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain- I got this in the Broke and Bookish secret santa so I'm excited to read it this year. Multiple people have recommended this book to me before.
There's a lot of books that I'm looking forward to RE-reading but I decided to limit myself today. :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin