Last week I celebrated turning 22! After the 21st birthday it seems like it is all downhill skiing. There's nothing special after that.... except when I get to 50 I guess..... :( I did have a fun time celebrating with my family though and we had an Oreo cake that I made. :)
They also gave me some awesome presents! A fun nursing mug, a crochet book, the book Far From the Madding Crowd and a Celtic Woman CD and DVD. They know me so well. :)
Also, my 5th Blogiversary is Monday January 11th so be sure to check out that post and read about the giveaway HERE.
- The Complete Stories of Flannery O Conner by Flannery O Conner- These stories just get weirder and weirder!
- The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin- Still amazing but oh so dense!
Finished this week
- Othello by William Shakespeare (audiobook)- I knew next to nothing about this play but I really enjoyed it.
- Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange- I was surprised by how much I liked this! Review forthcoming!
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry (audiobook)
- Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange
- Hannibal by Ross Leckie
Follow my blog with Bloglovin