Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Characters I Would Want to be for Halloween

I don't really celebrate Halloween (except candy of course, any excuse to eat candy ;)) but if I could, here are my top ten characters that I would dress up as for Halloween.

Literary

  1. Eowyn or Arwen from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings
  2. Anne Shirley from L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables series
  3. Lizzie Bennett from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
  4. Mary Poppins from P.L. Travers Mary Poppins series
  5. A hobbit from Tolkien's The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings
Non-literary
  1. Clara Oswin Oswald from the T.V. Show Dr. Who
  2. Amelia Pond from the T.V. Show Dr. Who
  3. A Weeping Angel from the T.V. Show Dr. Who
  4. The T.A.R.D.I.S. from the T.V. Show Dr. Who
  5. Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled (after her hair's been cut obviously) ;)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Excellent choices! I really like you non-literary choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a fan of Dr. Who. That’s a nice list of characters to dress up as. Happy Halloween! kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Poppins would be a great Halloween costume! Great choices!

    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead
    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your choices! I was thinking that Eowyn and Arwen are the best female characters to dress up as from LOTR, and then I was thinking, they're pretty much the only female characters--except for Galadriel, but she would be intimidating to dress up as.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I love the Doctor Who ideas. I think Clara would be fun and the Rapunzel idea would be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One year I was Susan Pevensie for Halloween, and a good five people thought I was Mary Poppins. :-P

    But Doctor Who is clearly the winner here by sheer multitude. :-)
    My friend is going to get me into Doctor Who this Christmas break, and I am going to get her into Sherlock, and we are mutually going to get into Supernatural, so then neither of us can say that we are NOT nerdy TV viewers. But after that I will be fully able to understand your Doctor Who references. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...