- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Leave it to Psmith or The Golf Omnibus by P.G. Wodehouse- Really any book by Wodehouse is guaranteed laughs.
- Pride and Prejudice and Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen- Most all of Austen's novels will make me laugh at some point but especially those two.
- The Pushcart War by Jean Merrill
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson
- The Best Things in Life: A Contemporary Socrates Looks at Power, Pleasure, Truth and the Good Life by Peter Kreeft
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain
- Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
- The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
I did some serious cutting down of this list to try and make it ten (it used to be about twenty) but I simply couldn't cut it down anymore. These are the books that just about guarantee me a laugh every time I read them.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin