Finished this Past Week
- Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin- I'm finally done! This one is so good and it's a definite must read for any Christian.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking- Some things I already knew but still it was a fascinating book about introverts and beneficial to read.
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)- Amazing as always. :)
- Mr. Midshipman Hornblower by C.S. Forester
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare (audiobook)
- The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
- Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot
- Total Truth by Nancy Pierce
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin