It's time for the March tag questions for the 2016 Period Drama Film Challenge!
1. What period dramas did you view in March?
Lark Rise to Candleford (I finished it up in March but I've been watching it for a couple months), Rebecca (1979), The Age of Innocence (1993), Chocolat and Brooklyn. The last two I don't have reviews up for yet.
2. What is your favorite period drama soundtrack?
Right now Far From the Madding Crowd (2015). I listen to it on repeat all of the time! It's so gorgeous!
3. If you could attend a ball in a Jane Austen story what would be the color of your ballgown and who would you dance with?
Blue I think. Or maybe teal? I'd obviously dance with Henry Tilney.
4. Do you prefer watching period dramas by yourself or with friends/family? Why?
I like watching them with my little sister a lot because that is what we do the most but if I can watch them with the whole family even better. The commentary is always hilarious (though granted I provide most of the commentary).
5. What period dramas are you looking forward to viewing in April 2016?
This is basically a recycle of last month's list but omitting the ones I watched in March.
- Testament of Youth
- Death Comes to Pemberly
- Little Women (1994)
- Gods and Generals and Gettysburg
- Lorna Doone (2000)
- Cranford and Return to Cranford
- Cinderella (2015)
- The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickelby (1982)