Sleepless nights did leave me lots of time for reading though so that wasn't all bad.
|This made me laugh. I honestly was trying to get to sleep though!|
Finished this Past Week
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield- An absolutely amazing book. Hopefully I'll have a review out soon. All I'll say for now is that it is one of the best books I've ever read.
- Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)
- These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)- Oh my goodness I will never get tired of Almanzo and Laura's adorable courtship. I have probably re-read this one the most of the series.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin (abridged)
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare (audiobook)
- The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
I want to read some more non-fiction soon but I would like to finish up Calvin's Institues (almost done!) before starting another hefty theology book so for now I'm going to try some lighter ones.
- Mr. Midshipman Hornblower by C.S. Forster
- Through Gates of Splendor by Elizabeth Elliot
Follow my blog with Bloglovin