Monday, April 4, 2016

It's Monday!

It's been a delightful week as I've spent most of reading time re-reading the Little House series. :) They're so sweet. :) So actually not a day after complaining about how upset I was that The Fellowship of the Ring was currently unavailable in audiobook form it became available so my whining was rather pointless. I'm so excited to be listening to it now though it's obviously going to take me a long time to finish it. :) It will be good for me to slow down and take my time with it as normally I speed through it in my re-reads. Listening to it on audiobook will give me time to savor it and look at it in a different light.

Currently Reading 

  • The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin (abridged)
  • Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)
  • The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens 
  • The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare (audiobook)

Finished this Past Week

  • By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)
  • The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)

Coming Soon

  • The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert
  • These Happy Golden Years

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...