Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've read so far this year

This might actually be a harder list to make than I first thought. I've actually read a lot of great books this year so far. Links go to my review of the book if I reviewed it.

  1. The Children of Húrin by J.R.R. Tolkien
  2. Gods and Generals by Jeff Shaara
  3. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
  4. Hard Times by Charles Dickens
  5. Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
  6. The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
  7. The Warden by Anthony Trollope
  8. The Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare 
  9. Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
  10. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Yay for The Children of Hurin and The Picture of Dorian Grey :) I haven't read Hard Times yet--there's still a number of Dickens' novels that I still have to get around to xP

    Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read the Picture of Dorian Grey! It's also been on my TBR list for awhile. And YES to Ender's Game! It's one of my favorites, though I haven't read Ender's Shadow yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should read The Children of Hurin actually, I've seen it and haven't read the Silmarillion in ages... it might be nice to revisit The First Age. And I've never read the Princess Bride either- love the movie, but for some reason just never tackled the book.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...