Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List and Piggy Peeps Post #3

This list and my list of books that will be in my "beach bag" this summer are pretty much the same but here it is. I am currently reading Little Dorrit (halfway through!) so I'm not including it.

  1. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
  2. The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens
  3. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
  4. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  5. Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
  6. Always Ready by Greg Bahnsen
  7. Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
  8. As You Like It by William Shakespeare
  9. The Book of Lost Tales by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  10. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
I have no WiFi where I am at the pig farm this summer so if I don't respond to comments don't take it personally. ;) I am scheduling the few posts that I am posting right now. My cousins and I just completed our first week of work at the pig farm and my was it an adventure! We spent the whole week 6-3 processing (cutting tails, castrating, and giving shots) pigs and we were very excited for the weekend. 
This week though I am in Costa Rica on a mission trip with my church. I am very excited about the opportunities I'll have to share God's word and minister to the people there as best as I can. 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, fantastic reading list, have fun with Shakespeare and Dickens :) I've been meaning to get around to Anne Bronte's books but haven't so far because I feel like I need to be in a particular "mood" to read them. As for Gone with the Wind, I reckon I need to clear out my TBR list considerably before reading it ;)

    Happy reading & have fun at Costa Rica! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig farm, wow! Sounds very interesting!

    I need to read more Dickens; both of those are on my (looooong) TBR list. I enjoyed The Tenant of Wildfell Hall the first time I read it, but that was in high school so it would be good to re-read at some point.

    Have a wonderful time in Costa Rica, and may the Lord bless your ministry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Ivanhoe. I hope you do, too! God's blessings on your mission trip!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...