- I like to check out books from the library that I'll "read soon" and just keep renewing them and not returning them... for a long time. Once I had books checked out for a year before I returned them! Thankfully I work at my library so I don't get in trouble.
- I read too fast. Seriously. That's why I re-read so much... cause I don't remember what I read the first time! Especially when I'm at the end of the book and I'm excited to find out what happens in the end or on the other hand when I can't wait to get done with a book because I'm tired of reading it... that doesn't happen often though.
- I take forever to read books.... Now you may think that contradicts the above point but it really doesn't. When I'm actually physically reading the books I read too fast, but actually getting around to reading them can take awhile for me. Especially with Dickens but you can't exactly blame ME for that. ;)
- I wear out books. I'm not sure how it happens because I've always been a very careful person when it comes to handling books but somehow they always end up with bent or torn pages, coffee spilt on them or a worn spine by the time I'm through with them.
- I take pictures of quotes I like. You've probably seen this on a few of my book reviews. To remember parts of the book I liked, I'll snap a quick picture on my phone so I can keep track of them. Normally I'll type them out when I write the book review but sometimes I'm lazy and I just use the picture. I think it would be really neat (and more organized) to have a notebook of literary quotes that I would write these out in but that may take some years before I become that organized and want to that the extra effort. ;)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin