We had our first baby shower recently, that some dear friends put on for us and specifically made Tolkien themed. It was AMAZING!!! We had hobbit themed snacks and decorations. There was even a "No admittance except on party business" sign on their door! It was a Tolkien nerd's dream! And while not everyone gave us Tolkien themed gifts several did and we came away with some Tolkien art, a little hobbit dress and a quilted wall hanging of Bag End! Here are a few pictures of the marvelous event!
I'm afraid no other baby shower will ever match up! It was a dream come true!
Anyways on to reading! I've finished up a couple books recently and I'm working on some more. I'm feeling behind already but I'm trying not to let it stress me out and just enjoy the reading I do get done.
- Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
- Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by LaLeche League
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (re-read)
- The Mill on the Floss by George Elliot (audiobook)
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (eBook)
- The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
- The Mortification of Sin by John Owen (eBook)
- God Is by Mark Jones
- Nothing planned right now.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin