Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is the books that have been on my TBR the longest and still haven't read. Thank goodness for Goodreads to let me know!

  1. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
  2. Cyarno de Bergerac by Edmond Rostand
  3. Mutiny on the Bounty by Charles Bernard Nordhoff 
  4. Beau Gets by P.C. Wren
  5. Fathers and Sons by Ivan Turgenev 
  6. Arsenic and Old Lace by Joseph Kesselring 
  7. The 39 Steps by John Buchan
  8. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynn Jones
  9. The Holiness of God by R.C. SProul
  10. The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer

Just reminds me how much I need to read these books still!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I've read Cranford and found it incredibly boring (the television series is a blend of that novel and a couple of shorter stories I've read; I still have seen those yet, but they look FAR more interesting).

    I LOVE Howl's Moving Castle (but didn't care for the anime movie).

    Some on your list I kmew were famous movies but didn' know were books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pleasantly surprised by Cyrano de Bergerac. I actually found it really touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget that Arsenic and Old Lace was a book. I loved the movie so much that I'm almost afraid to read it! Howl's Moving Castle is on my TBR. I'm really looking forward to reading it - maybe this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Cranford, Cyrano de Bergerac, and Fathers and Sons! Cyrano de Bergerac was the best though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your list! 39 Steps and Howl's Moving Castle are also a couple I want to read. Mutiny on the Bounty I haven't read in forever, but I remember it's quite a drama...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read Cyrano de Bergerac last month, and I loved it! I still haven't read anything by Elizabeth Gaskell, but I need to do something about that soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...