Tuesday, February 13, 2018

We Love Superheroes Tag

Hamlette from Hameltte's Soliloquy is having a We Love Superheroes Week over on her blog so you NEED to go check it out if you love superheroes in any way shape or form... she's including everything from Marvel to DC to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog to The Incredibles so you know it's going to be awesome! To kick off the week she's having a tag, which of course I'm going to fill out as you know me and my affinity for tags.
And to really get myself in the mood I think I'll listen to a little music from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. :)

1. Who are your favorite superheroes? (Go ahead and list up to five if you want!)

  • Captain America... An exemplary guy. How can you not like him?
  • Black Widow... I love that she doesn't have any real superhero powers per say but still has got the moves! 
  • Batman... I've never seen a single Batman movie except oddly enough the Lego Batman movie but it's been an inside joke that "I'm Batman" for so long I'm struggling to remember how it started... I even have Batman pajamas. 
  • Superman... not really.... but everyone assumes he is cause my name is Lois and Lois Lane and all. I've never watched a single Superman movie either. 

2. What's your favorite superhero movie?

Wow.... how to choose? I love The Incredibles, all of the Captain America movies, both Guardians of the Galaxy and the first Avengers movie. Those are probably my favorites.

3. Do you have a favorite superhero couple?

Captain America and Peggy Carter. I love that she was interested in him before he got all interesting if you know what I mean. Also of course Mr. Incredible and Elastagirl. <3

4. What was your introduction to the world of superheroes?

The first superhero movies I can remember watching were the Toby Maguire Spiderman movies. After that it would have been The Incredibles. Then in 2012 we watched The Avengers and we've been going steady since then.

5. If you could be any superhero for a day, who would you like to be?

Black Widow I think. 

6. Do you have a favorite supervillain?

Loki perhaps? I'm not one of those fangirls but it is easier to like him then most super villains.

7. Can you think of a superhero who should get their own solo film, but hasn't yet?

Black Widow!!!

8. Do you read comic books?

*Hangs head in shame* No. My dad was always a fan but I didn't pick that up.

9. Why do you like superheroes?

Honestly it's nothing deep. They're fun, action packed and inspiring (not in a super deep way but still).

10. Have you ever cosplayed as a superhero? Feel free to share pics if you want!

No... unless you count my batman pajamas. ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. captain america, yep, great guy. you never saw a superman movie? I'm surprised but it's okay, not everyone has to like superman.

    I kind of hope captain america would be coupled with peggy but I guess they decided they couldn't get her some super power so that she would come back like he did which is a shame because captain deserves someone like her

    batman pajamas? I like that.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...