Monday, December 12, 2016

It's Monday! Cozy Reading by the Fire

This month I've enjoyed curling up by our wood burning stove and reading a good book. It's cozy, serene and practically perfect in every way.
Here's what I've been reading!
And a random picture of me with my niece just because! 

Finished Reading Recently

  • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis (re-read)
  • The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Idelette by Edna Gerstner 

Currently Reading 

  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey 
  • Tales From the Perilous Realm by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • St. Bartholomew's Eve by G.A. Henty (re-reaD) (audiobook)
  • Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts From an Unlikely Convert on Sexual Identity and Union with Christ by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield (eBook)

Coming Soon

  • The Legend of Sam Miracle by N.D. Wilson 
  • The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I've been wanting to read the Red Queen! I hope you're enjoying it!

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your niece are too cute ;D

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...