So what books did I get? The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Call the Midwife, Shadows of the Workhouse, Farewell to the East End and Love and Friendship (a novelization of the movie). I'm so thrilled to read them all!
Also in other amazing and bookish news at a work Christmas party I won a Kindle Fire in a drawing!!! I've kind of wanted a Kindle for awhile now but I never would have spent the money on it myself so I was delighted to win it!
So here's what's up with my reading life currently.
Finished this past week
- Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts from an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield- Very good read. Equally as good, if not better, than her first book.
- The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler (audiobook)- Now I really want to watch the movie, which somehow I have not gotten around to watching in my life. The narrator made this book extra enjoyable!
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum
- Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
- The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum
- The Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Follow my blog with Bloglovin