Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind "Santa" Leaving Under my Tree

My favorite presents every year at Christmas are pretty much always books. Therefore this is naturally one of my favorite prompts for Top Ten Tuesday. I already got some of the top ones off of my wishlist from the Broke and Bookish Secret Santa this year so those won't be reflected on this list.  I'm pretty sure that some of the books on my list will be under the tree for me (hopefully!) and I can't wait to open them.

  1. Testament of Youth by Vera Brittain 
  2. Christianity and Liberalism by J. Gresham Machem
  3. The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
  4. Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts by Jerry Bridges
  5. Any in the Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry (except The Giver as I got that in the secret santa!)
  6. Leave it to Psmith by P.G. Wodehouse
  7. Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth 
  8. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
  9. Rakkety Tam by Brian Jacques
  10. The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...