Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Bout of Books January 2017

I'm excited to participate in another Bout of Books!
Bout of Books 18Here's what it's about.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
The dates actually run during my family's ski trip this coming year so I'll have quite a bit of car time for reading (though I'm sure I'll spend plenty of it talking too... you know me).
My goals for this Bout of Books are:
  • Finish two books
  • Read a little every day

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Way to kill two birds with one stone! I hope you have fun on your ski trip and get a lot of reading in too!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...