Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books Challenge- Scavenger Hunt

The Bout of Books challenge for today is a Scavenger Hunt hosted by The Book Monsters.

  1. A book that begins with B- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
  2. A book you're reading for Bout of Books- Germinal by Charles Dickens
  3. Blue Book(s)- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  4. Book from your favorite genre- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (Fantasy)
  5. A Book on your TBR shelf- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Ah, Bleak House was awesome! I was pleasantly surprised in that I really liked that one of Dickens:)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...