Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TBR Pile Challenge Wrap up Post

I read a wide variety of books this year for my TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Roof Beam Reader (be sure to check out the 2015 challenge!). It was tons of fun to finish up books that had been on my TBR list for years as this forced me to finally read them and many of them have become new favorites. Be sure to check out the links below to read my reviews! :)

2. The Warden by Anthony Trollope (was an alternate)

Have a great end of the year and here's to the new one! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...