Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Monday and I've Completed my Reading Challenges!

In November I was getting the uneasy feeling that I wasn't going to get my reading challenges completed as I still had four books left, third of which were pretty long. However, last Wednesday I completed Roland Bainton's Here I Stand: A Life of Martin Luther and therefore completed my last reading challenge to be completed. You can see everything I read this year here on my 2014 Reading Challenges Page. Now I can really look forward to a new year of reading challenges, knowing that I've already successfully completed one year. :) So reading?

Completed this Week

  • Here I Stand: A Life of Martin Luther by Roland Bainton

Currently Reading

  • Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D. James

Coming Soon!

  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley 
  • AND A NEW YEAR OF READING!!!!!! :)

Review Posted this Week


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Reading In The Tardis. I really like your list, Death Comes to Pemberly has been on my list for ages now. Hopefully I will get to it in 2015. How do you like it so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten that far into it yet. I was caught up with reading other books to finish up my reading challenges but now that I'm done with those I hope to whiz through it! So far though I was liking it. :) It's not the same but nothing is the same as Austen. ;)

      Delete
  2. Well done for completely your challenges.
    I've completely rethought how I will approach challenges next year.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 2015 is looking different for me with challenges too and I'm betting 2016 will be even more different. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on accomplishment! Over the years I've reduced the challenges I participated in down to just two for the last couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I'm so completely overwhelmed with the number I'm doing for 2015 that I know I'm going to be drastically decreasing the number I participate in next year.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on completing all of your challenges! Isn't it a good feeling? And an even better one to look ahead to 2015 and all the great books that will be read for all of the fun challenges... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I'm so excited about your Newberry challenge! There's so many childhood favorites of mine that are Newberry winners plus I'll be reading some new ones that I missed as a child. :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the challenges. I think the Martin Luther book looks good and I've been curious about Pembeley too, thought about getting it a few times but have not yet. Have a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Try getting Pemberly from the library... that's always a safe way to test a book out instead of buying it. :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on completing your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...