Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Birthday Month Reading Challenge- July

The heat is coming and congratulations we are now over half way through the year and through the Birthday Month Reading Challenge!
Here's the list of authors with a July Birthday and you can check out he more complete list HERE.

  • J.K. Rowling
  • Ernest Hemingway
  • Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • E.B. White
  • Stephen R. Lawhead
  • Owen Wister
  • Ruth Krauss
  • Joseph Kesselring
  • Bernard Shaw
  • Emily Bronte
  • Bill Watterson
  • Beatrix Potter
  • Laura Numeroff
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...