Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Favorite Classic Literary Period

This is a link up for the Classics Club March meme.
Do I get two? I want two favorites because it's really not fair that Jane Austen and Charles Dickens are in two separate periods. So I guess my TWO favorite periods are the Romantic Period and the Victorian Period. This choice is completely due to those two authors, though I do enjoy other authors from the Victorian periods such as Charlotte Bronte (Jane Eyre).
So there's my answer plain and simple. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Simple enough. It seems impossible to pick just one when many periods overlap and borrow from one another.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...