Monday, May 2, 2016

It's Monday! As Time Goes By

I got busy last week and an "It's Monday" post did not make it up on the blog so this post will cover two weeks. Sorry guys! I'm also really behind on reviews right now but finding I'm just really not in the mood currently so I'm stepping back and leaving them until I am. If I'm forcing myself to blog then I'm not going to enjoy it. Hopefully though I'll soon feel like it because I don't want to get too behind.

Currently Reading

  • The Sovereignty of God by Arthur W. Pink 
  • The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)
  • The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens 

Finished in the past couple weeks

  • Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot
  • Mara, Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw (re-read)
  • Lady Susan by Jane Austen (re-read)- I wasn't planning on re-reading it this year but then I found out a film adaptation (Love and Friendship) was coming out so I wanted to refresh my memory on it. It's a fun quick little read and free on the Kindle app. 
  • Mr. Midshipman Hornblower by C.S. Forester 
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare (audiobook)

Coming Soon

  • Total Truth by Nancy Pierce 
  • All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. How wonderfully odd that we both happen to be reading Tolkien and Dickens at the same time :) I am halfway through The Two Towers (reread) and reading Bleak House.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...