Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Back to the Future Book Tag

I saw this tag over on Spoonful of Happy Endings and had to steal it. :)

Name a book/movie/show that makes you want to go back in time when you were younger and enjoy it all over again? 

Book- Pride and Prejudice, Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter. Those are all some of my favorites and I would love to go back and experience the wonder of entering those worlds again. 
Movie- LOTR for sure. My siblings and I are rewatching the films right now and that was just something I mentioned the other day. Experiencing the world of LOTR on screen for the first time must have been incredible but I can scarcely remember the first time I watching the movies the first item and I grew up watching them! 
Show- Since I never really watched TV shows growing up I'm not sure. I guess I'll go with Doctor Who. It would be interesting to watch it for the first time again and see if my opinions of characters were different. 

What's your favorite sci-fi and/or fantasy book/show/movie?

Book- Well LOTR again for fantasy. I don't read much science fiction so I'm not sure I feel qualified to speak to that. Maybe Ender's Game? 
Show- I think the only fantasy show I've watched is The Adventures of Merlin, which is excellent. For sci-fi definitely Doctor Who! I also love Stargate: Atlantis.
Movie- LOTR and Star Wars! 

What's a moment in a book that takes place in the past or future that you'd like to revisit?

I would love to sit in on the trial in To Kill a Mockingbird. 

What's a fictional store, cafe, ect. in a book/movie/show that you'd like to visit?

Book- I'd love to visit the shops from Harry Potter. The Leaky Cauldron, The Three Broomsticks and all of those! I also think it would be cool to visit The Prancing Pony from LOTR. 
Movie-The cantina from Star Wars. ;) 
Show- The postoffice from Lark Rise to Candleford. 

Name an automobile or way of a travel in a book/movie/show that you'd like to take for a ride.

Book- A carriage from Jane Austen's books. Classic. :)
Movie- The Millennium Falcon! 
Show- The T.A.R.D.I.S. obviously! 

Favorite Fiction Sicentist

Rodney McKay from Stargate: Atlantis. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Merlin and LOTR for the win!!
    Nice tag :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...