- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker- This is a book that I actually do want to read
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling)- Passively interested in reading this just because it's J.K. Rowling.
- The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan
- Earth Afire by Orson Scott Card and Aaron Johnston- Looks like a spin off of Ender's Game with Mazer Rackham... this I could actually seriously be interested in reading.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer- Actually kind of interested in reading these... I've heard a lot of good things about them.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Elizabeth is Missing- the psychological part from a nursing perspective kind of intrigues me.
So do you all have any advice for modern books for someone who is almost strictly a classics reader? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin